If you say you like something, or don't like it, you are giving it a
thumbs up or thumbs down, just like a critic. You're just not
saying why.

sort of. except if i like something or not, has no bearing on the validty ofthe piece. Just cos I like it, doesn't make it good, or bad if I don't like it.

If i took notice of other people's opinions, there would be a lot of music I didn't hear and films I didn't see! I make up my own mind.

I have all of Joni's albums. Those I like and those I dislike are the same despite 5 .5 years on this list.

RR