First politics, then religion, now  . . . abortion!!  Enough to drive one to
Joni only.  Abortion is one of the more devisive and highly charged issues.
I can't see much purpose to debating it here.

My opinion, there is no supportable mid-ground for resolution of this
debate.  Either you respect the choice of the woman, or you reject that
choice altogether.  Viability is a slippery slope for the Pro-Choice;
abortion for cause (rape/incest) is the same for Pro-Life.  I am pro-choice
but I am heartbroken about the reality of that choice (particularly after
becoming a parent).   I respect your decision to the contrary.  But both
sides screaming "KILLER" across the net is not very enlightening.

Ron
L.A.