-----Original Message-----

Hi Cindy... I understand this..I do not want to see any woman that would
find herself in this situation and find it necessary to resort to coat
hangers and the like.   I love women..as you know!  But I know two people
right now who would love to have a child and can not. Multiply this by the
thousands. Adoption..not abortion!

And yet it is the very same anti-choice people who are against gays and
lesbians having the right to adopt, right here in Florida.

 And at least you are honest enough and
not use euphemisms for the baby while still in the womb.   ......when you
wrote.."I'd rather not kill two people"  Yes...the fetus is a person...

That is your opinion.
Not a legal definition.

Jerry