Hey Donna Baby!

I love this song as well - "Down To You" - my favorite line is:

In the morning there are lovers in the street they look so high,
you brush against a stranger and you both apologize.

Old friends seem indifferent, you must have brought that on,
Old bonds have broken down, Love is gone.

It reminds me of my younger days and living that life!

By the way Bree - I'll say it one more time - BLUE baby - that's the one - my number
one!  And the
worst I don't care what you say is "DED" - EWWWW!

Peace,
Susan

http://mailplus.yahoo.com