By the way Bree - I'll say it one more time - BLUE baby - that's the one - my number one! And the
worst I don't care what you say is "DED" - EWWWW!
Oh..Blue..now I remember. Mack is the one that will rip your tongue out for trashing DED. I have found.. just recently... a liking for it. And is growing on me with each new listen.

Bree

Peace,
Susan

http://mailplus.yahoo.com