hi kakki

be overly talky like Joni at times.  Mind goes a mile a minute and you go
from one subject to another and before you know it it is 4 in the morning

i think its truly wonderful when you have that going. i actually do know a
few people like that where we can sit & talk for hours & hours & when you
look up the restaurants closed & all the staff have gone (really happened to
me once..)

but thats a different issue to intimate communication between a man & woman
(or any other combination you may prefer!!!). i must admit im not actually
too clear on what joni is saying in the song as to what type of
communication she is talking about - is it casual, or intimate. i always
took it as the latter.

rron