On 24 May 2008, at 12:54, Shirlee Hill wrote:

Does anyone have any experience with the magnifier that you pin or clip to your pillow?

I don't have any experience with those, although a friend likes hers. I love the magnifiers that clip on to my glasses and use them all the time for fine needlework. I can look over them for normal vision and through them for work at laptop height.

Margot Walker in Halifax on the east coast of Canada
Visit the Seaspray Guild of Lacemakers web site:
http://www3.ns.sympatico.ca/quinbot