Dear Shirlee,

Does anyone have any experience with the magnifier that you pin or clip to your pillow?

I just LOVE my magnifier which is very portable - can't live without it in fact these days.

Do a search for "MAGVU" and you'll find it. I think it might be an Australian product but I'm sure they'll send one anywhere. Worth every cent. I recently bought one for my sister as a present and she too loves it.

Usual disclaimers - just pushing something that works.

David in Ballarat