I have had a look at eazydraw this weekend and I must admit it's really not for
me. I have an old version of Illustrator which I shall stick with and as I am a
student at present I shall take advantage of the Adobe 80% student discounts
and get CS5 very soon.

Claire Allen
www.bonitocrafts.co.uk
Crafty stuff I want to show off.