I do have a Mac and I also have Knipling (the Mac version) but like Jean I just
don't get on with it and it's gathering dust on a shelf.  From time to time
I've looked at Jo's Bobbinwork, and had a dabble with EazyDraw but again I
don't get on with them.  Lace 2000/Lace R-XP has never been available for Mac.

In the end I bit the bullet and bought Adobe Illustrator and I can do all I
want with it including bending and stretching patterns drawn on conventional
straight grids.  It takes time to draw the basic pattern and I have several
pre-drawn grids of dots to work with but the possibilities of what it can do
are enormous.

For three examples of what it can do see the patterns offered as the next free
pattern on my website
http://paternoster.orpheusweb.co.uk/lace/pattern/lacepattern.htm

Brenda

On 30 Jan 2011, at 08:24, Jean Nathan wrote:

> I don't on a Mac, but I do own Knipling and Lace 2000/Lace R-XP. I've had a
> look at Jo's Bobbinwork.

Brenda in Allhallows
www.brendapaternoster.co.uk