Hello,

last week I thought about another attempt of getting a lace design program for
my laptop. I
am still working with Windows XP.

I am teaching once a week at a local school 8 afternoons. Occationally I would
like to draw
up easy braid patterns for the group. But since I am always short of time, I am
thinking of
drawing some motifs just to print out, whenever needed.

Is this possible using the actural version of Lace 2000 or newer? Or is this
program rather
suitable for torchon lace patterns.

I would also like to include some colourcode diagrams in my notes for the
students. Is that
possible in this program. And where can I get it?

Best regards,
Martina