On 10/25/2011 6:36 AM, Lyn Bailey wrote:
   Perhaps even something that can come apart and be put
together again with a different piece.  Screws of a discreet nature?  Does
anyone have experience with such things, and where does one obtain such items?
If I search online, what terms do I use in the Google box?
What about CD cases for small items? I did that with some bookmarks I wanted to pass around at a class. It worked well. I put a neutral felt behind the piece and the button that holds the CD in place created enough pressure to keep the lace in place! It was easy to open if they wanted to see the back. There is a size limitation, but it's better than handing it around unprotected.
Lauren