Title: RE: [Leaf-user] Is anybody using radmin behind lrp?

Hi Patrick,

The advantage of RAdmin over vnc is that it is much lighter on traffic.  Using vnc over a modem is much slower than using RAdmin over a modem.  RAdmin has zero cross-platform functionality, however, and vnc is needed for cross-platform users.  I have used RAdmin for a coupla years now, and have found it to be an excellent product if used on a Wintel-only platform.  It also has 128-bit encryption, or so the docs say, but I am not sure how secure this is as I do not use it across the 'Net.

As for port-forwarding thru LEAF, I have not set this up yet, so unfortunately cannot help you here, Kim.

vnc = good, RAdmin = good.  :-)

Regards,
Hilton