On Mon, 11 Nov 2002 10:57:27 PST Scott wrote:

> Thank you Brad!  That was the trick.  I had to copy it from one of my
> other linux boxes.  However, it resided in /usr/share/terminfo/l.  I put
> it in the same place on my bering disk.  It works like a charm now.  I
> wonder how people have made it work in the past.  Is there another lrp
> package which installs the terminfo files?

I thought I had seen one before, and Dave Douthitt suggests one
in this

  http://www.geocrawler.com/archives/3/7232/2001/3/50/5447257/

leaf-devel posting, but I could not find a real terminfo.lrp
anywhere.

Looks like Dachstein (and possibly other *Stein and LRP mountain
releases) include a minimal set of /etc/terminfo entries.
minicom.lrp would probably work without adjustment on Dachstein
and it was probably created before Bering existed.

--Brad