I am attempting to use minicom. When I type minicom -s I get the following output:

"No termcap entry for linux."

Do I need to do something beyond lrpkg -i minicom? I have done this much configuration:

minirc.dfl
pr port /dev/ttyS0
pu baudrate 115200
pu minit

I tried pu baudrate 9600 since that's what my switch requires, but no difference.

I also have /etc/termcap-mini and /etc/mini which contain terminal encoding entries (I don't have ssh up yet to do easy cut/paste). What am I missing here?

-Scott