Thank you Brad! That was the trick. I had to copy it from one of my other linux boxes. However, it resided in /usr/share/terminfo/l. I put it in the same place on my bering disk. It works like a charm now. I wonder how people have made it work in the past. Is there another lrp package which installs the terminfo files?

-Scott