-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of David S
Brookes
Sent: Sunday, December 03, 2006 7:52 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] 8MB attachments

I may be misunderstanding you here, Glenda.  I have understood attachments
as being separate files not in the body of the e-mail, and, yes I have to
click on them to open them, just like you.  I have never had an attachment
from anyone in the Legacy user group and that is why I did not understand
anyone writing about '8MB attachments'.

If, however you reply to a mail by clicking on 'Reply', the whole of the
e-mail you are replying to is printed at the bottom in the body of the
e-mail.  This I have never regarded as an attachment, but I think it may
have been what the original 'post' of the thread was writing about.

Hope I haven't confused the issue, here.

Best wishes

David S Brookes
Polesworth
N. Warwickshire