*From:* Darlene & Don Hicks <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
*To:* LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
*Sent:* 06/16/2008 5:50:40 PM +1200
*Subject:* [LegacyUG] Off topic, but need help, off of this list, concerning Ancestry.com!

Hi
   I cannot see the images on Ancestry.com, any longer.  I had automatic
updates on my Windows XP Service pack two and it downloaded the update with
service pack three.  Over the weekend I had all kinds of problenms with My Dell
desktop computer and finally got Dell tech support to help me.  I had two
viruses while I had Norton turned off, for 1/2 a day and so the techs
reinstalled Windows and I have service pack 2, now.  When I first did searches,
at Ancestry.com, last evening, it accessed the census images fine, but when I
tried it today, it freezes the screen, again!  Norton 360 is up and running and
I have no threats.  I went into Ancestry image viewer and deleted it, but it
made no change in my access to images.  There are probably more files hidden.
Can someone please give me a heads up on what could be the problem?  I payed
$300 for another year with Ancestry.com in March and not getting the census
images is a real bummer!  Thanks for any and all
 help with this problem!

Darlene