I have an AMD processor with SP3 on XP- AMT Turion 64- and never had any issues
with viewing what is on Ancestry.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Mark K<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  To:
legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com<mailto:legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com>

  Sent: Monday, June 16, 2008 6:48 PM
  Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Off topic, but need help, off of this list,
concerning Ancestry.com!

  If you are having problems with ancestry.com it will help if you state the
brand of processor (intel or amd), the operating system (XP or Vista) and what
service pack you are on.  It has already been stated that an amd based computer
with XP SP3 has known issues with ancestry.com and it is not the fault of the
user.  It is also worth mentioning which browser and version.

  Mark