Obviously you do not yet have mediaeval ancestors in your file, for whom
original documents are mostly non-existent, confused by persons with the same
names and title living at the same time, and for whom only RELIABLE secondary
sources are possible. For these MANY people, having several of these RELIABLE
secondary sources agree on the facts is essential to surety that the fact is
correct, ie:

Altschul, Michael, A Baronial Family in Medieval
England: The Clares, 1217-1314.  Baltimore: John Hopkins Press, 1965.
Dana Library (Rutgers Newark) CS439.C6285.

 Cokayne, George
Edward, Complete Peerage of England, Scotland, Ireland, Great Britain,
and the United Kingdom, extant, extinct, or dormant.  Gloucester: A
Sutton, 1982.

 Holloway, Naomi D, The Genealogy of Mary
Wentworth, Who Became the Wife of William Brewster, Revised Edition,
October 1969.  LDS Film#1738313 item#5

 Keats-Rohan, K.S.B.,
Domesday Descendants, A Prosopography of Persons Occurring in English
Documents 1066-1166. Vol II: Pipe Rolls to Cartae Baronum. Bury St
Edmunds, Suffolk: Boydell Press, 2002. NYPL ARF 03-4178 vol 2.
Corrections at
http://users.ox.ac.uk/~prosop/domesday-descendants-corrigenda.pdf

 Louda, Jiri, and Michael MacLagan, Heraldry of The Royal Families of
Europe. New York: Clarkson Potter, 1981.  Morris County Library
929.6094.

 Paget, Gerald, The Lineage and Ancestry of H.R.H.
Prince Charles, Prince of Wales.  London: Charles Skilton Ltd, 1977.
Nypl ARF+ 78-835.

 Pierce, Samuel, Mary WENTWORTH, in Society of
Mayflower Descendants in District of Columbus, Vol 1 #11, Sep 1968,
quoted in Walters, Patricia, WALTERS, HERMANN, and other related
families, unpublished manuscript of 23 vols., vol 15: AUSTIN/HARMON,
Film#1597556 item#4.

 Previte-Orton, C. W., The Shorter Cambridge Medieval History, Cambridge:
University Press, 1952.  Chatham 940.1PRE.

 Redlich, Marcellus Donald R Von, Pedigrees of Some of the Emperor
Charlemagne's Descendants.  Order of the Crown of Charlemagne, 1941.

 Roberts, Gary Boyd, Ancestors of American Presidents, First Authoritative
Edition.  Santa Clarita, CA: Carl Boyer, 1995.

 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants to the
American Colonies or the United States: who were themselves notable or
left descendants notable in American history, with a 2008 Addendum,
Coda, and Final Additions. Baltimore, MD: Gen Pub Co, 2008. NYPL APK
08-4216.

 Sanders, I. J., English Baronies, A Study of Their Origin and Descent
1086-1327.  Oxford: Clarendon Press, 1960.

 Schwennicke, Detlev, ed., Europaische Stammtafeln: Stammtafeln zur
Geschichte der europaischen Staaten, New Series. II: Die Ausserdeutschen
 Staaten Die Regierenden Hauser der Ubrigen Staaten Europas. Marburg:
Verlag von J. A. Stargardt, 1984.

 Schwennicke, Detlev, ed.,
Europaische Stammtafeln: Stammtafeln zur Geschichte der europaischen
Staaten, New Series. III.1 (#1-#200): Herzogs und Grafenhauser des
Heiligen Romischen Reiches Andere Europaische Furstenhauser. Marburg:
Verlag von J. A. Stargardt, 1984.

 Schwennicke, Detlev, ed.,
Europaische Stammtafeln: Stammtafeln zur Geschichte der europaischen
Staaten, New Series. III.2 (#201-#400): Nichtstandesgemasse und
Illegitime Nachkommen der Regierenden Hauser Europas. Marburg: Verlag
von J. A. Stargardt, 1983.

 Watney, Vernon James, The Wallop Family and their Ancestry, Oxford:John
Johnson, 1928.  LDS Film#1696491 items 6-9.

 Weis, Frederick L, Magna Charta Sureties 1215: The Barons Named in the
Magna Charta and Some of Their Descendants. 4th Ed. Baltimore: Gen Pub
Co, 1991.

 Weis, Frederick Lewis, Walter Lee Sheppard, Jr, David
Faris, Ancestral Roots of Certain American Colonists who came to America
 before 1700, 7th Edition, Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co, 1992.

 Wurts, John S., Magna Charta: The Pedigrees of the Barons, Philadelphia, PA:
Brookfield Publishing Co, 1942  A concurrence of such RELIABLE secondary
sources os essential to have surety. It is essential to list them ALL.

If you have only one source for an event, that is not a problem. But when, to
verify events, you need have the concurrence of many RELIABLE sources, having
to enter all of them each time is, often literally, a royal pain, and VERY
time-consuming.

Oh, yes, you need to make sure that you are attaching the correct clipboard.
That obtains, no matter whether your clipboard contains one or five sources.
But having to change clipboards 5 times for each event for each of dozens of
people is much more headache-producing than having to remember what you have on
your clipboard.

This is not a problem for you now, but you may yet find mediaeval ancestors,
and find this an incredible time-saver/boon/welcome return.

CE