Jared, what the fuck kind of defence and/or military strategy do you actually
propose for these people? I've known you a long time (in the net way), so let me
comradely be blunt:

Condemning suicide bombers at the point we are currently at- a wholesale
genocide, ethnic cleansing of the worst sort ever (in the 20th cent), fascism
called democracy in Israel, etc etc... people have no water, no guns (okay, they
have pea shooters), not even a forest to duck into and their homes are being
demolished daily while the land is being re-populated by European settlers. This
is one ofd the most desperate situations I've ever seen- and they are coming up
against what I would say is the second most repulsive state of the last century
bar none- and what are we supposed to do? Tell them they have to get a better
strategy.

To almost anyone else on this subject, I would tell them to fuck off. But I like
you a lot, so we'll see. I've never disagreed with you more strongly. I find
that those who attack Palestinian resistance have a different idea about Israeli
Zionism. What's your take on the Israeli state?

Macdonald