Do you want to tell us that you understand the motives of the suicide bombersd
or that you think suicide bombing contributes to the liberation of Palestine? I
too understand their motives and feelings, but this is not the issue for
Marxists (or rather this is not the main issue). We have to think about what we
would do under the privailing circumstances there if we had any power to do
something conretely. Is our strategy based on the working class' long term
interests, is it based on splitting the jewish working class from Zionism or is
it based on the heroism of individuals (from whatever social background)
mobilized by bourgeois forces? And finally: do we think that any faction of the
bourgeoisie is able to bring the national liberation struggle to a positive
end? These are the questions we have to answer. Also: If you say the Palestinian
fighters can't attack military personal and the settlers (who are armed too) and
therefore have to attack people going to a disco this means the Palestinians are
too weak to wage armed struggle.
A.Holberg

PS. Israel is  n o t  a fascist country (Sharon may personally be one, but this
is a diferent affair). Israel behaves like colonialist did and do (see e.g. the
French in Algeria or Syria)