Am Donnerstag, 27. Februar 2020 15:46:04 UTC+1 schrieb Thomas Passin:

But in general you are not wrong here. Leo Editor can be used that way,
>> even though it's not be the best for this. But it's not the worst either.
>> It depends on how you polish it and yourself. Using Leo in a way to copy
>> Luhmanns Zettelkasten could be done with 2-3 Simple functions. All you need
>> is something to get the reference of node, and something to got from a link
>> in text to the referenced node. First one is quite simple, just add an
>> entry to the context-menu to get the leo-internal id. Second one could be
>> achived by reusing the existing Hyperlink-Click-function and add support
>> for links with leo:// as protocol. Then the rest is up to you to use it and
>> fill your box.
>>

> Just so. That's what I have worked out in some of the posts on this
> thread;  a small example, with working code for the three functions, is
> attached to my Feb 25 post on the thread  "Comments re the ZettelKasten
> work".  The idea is to have something as minimal and non-obtrusive as
> possible, yet still be useful.

Yes, that's also a way to do it. But I was talking more about a way to
insert links in text, and let the choose. So you can have as many links in
a node as you want.
After all that's some differences in Luhmanns system. But I guess this is
not something that can be done in a @command or plugin.
But you could build a search-interface for listing multiple links in a node
and choosing a target.

But funny that we both came up with the same colon-based-syntax for
embedding metadata in nodes :)

BTW Using "created" instead of "timestamp" would be more self-documentating.