Good evening, Lowell...

Lowell C. Savage wrote:

> Good evening Dave!
>
> You've certainly laid out an ambitious set of goals.  I'm not sure that
> anyone can do much more than move things in that direction.  But it
> certainly would be something to see, wouldn't it.

I am probably as skeptical as the next guy when it comes to believing such
an improbable list of achievements would ever take place in (a) my life,
(b) the next century, or (c) the next millennium. Of course, if it really
DID happen, we could all become rich entepreneurial goombahs and gleefully
sell lawn chairs so everyone would have a place from which to sit and
watch the proceedings.

Dave
--
Dave Laird ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
The Used Kharma Lot

 Fortune Random Thought For the Minute
A log may float in a river, but that does not make it a crocodile.