On Sat, 2004-12-11 at 19:30 -0800, Frank Reichert wrote:
> Good evening again Lowell!
>
> Lowell C. Savage wrote to Dave Liard, in part, as follows:
>
> > Dave Laird wrote, in part:
> > > I never said anything about supporting The Shrub's
> > > goals of TWD (Total World Domination), as I cannot support them.
>
> To which, you replied:
> > Yes Dave, you and I disagree here.  I believe that Bush's goal (which I
> > share) is "TWD".  But in my case, I believe the "D" stands for
> > "Democratization."
>
> Now. Ain't THIS really special?
>
> So, now you pose two issues: Democracy, and secondly, why the
> Shrub Regime<tm>, representing America has a divine right to
> impose our form of govenment, along with its' value system, upon
> others who are of a very different orientation and culture from
> our own!  This is profound!

No, it's just your typical knee-jerk, reactionary, biased
interpretation. So he supports democracy around the world. Big friggin
deal. He never said he is in favor of forcing it on everyone. But you
always (except in your own arguments, of course) assume the opposite.

Your cognitive dissonance is resonating into higher levels of
reverberation, setting up a positive feedback loop.