On Sun, 2004-12-12 at 22:20 -0800, Frank Reichert wrote:

> THIS GOVERNMENT DOES NOT REPRESENT ANYTHING WHATSOEVER in what I
> support or would possibly even consider supporting.  Why don't
> you, and Bill, get together and concoct another scheme that might
> suggest that I have any responsibility to support this nebulous
> idea of false representation?

How big is your field of straw? I need to know so I can keep an
appropriate supply of strawman torches handy.

Nobody said you had an obligation to support the government, just that
the elected representatives are in fact your representative. You can
certainly choose to not avail yourself of them (to your detriment), but
that does not change what they are.

So, will you show where either of us claimed you had an obligation to
*support* them, moral or otherwise? Or will you admit that you just made
that assertion up?

I won't hold my breath on either.