Good evening again, Lowell!

Robert Goodman wrote to Bill Anderson...

Bill Anderson wrote:
> >The fact is that those
> >elected to represent us are our representatives in government. Period.
> >Our beliefs are irrelevant as to whether our representatives in congress
> >are our representatives.

To which, you replied:
> Right.  Other examples:
> You may have a union representative regardless of your views on that
> reprentative or even the union.  Both the representative and the union
> itself represent you.

Again, and for the same reasons stated to Bill Anderson earlier,
BULL SHIT!

This has a lot to do with individual contracts made in the voting
booth. Union 'representation' is often forced and cohereced as
well, so there  are NO legally binding contracts made.  I was
forced into such an arrangement when I worked as a teenager at
Safeway Store in Oregon.  I am not that naive today.  I either
joined the 'union', or I forfeited my job!

So, how does THAT comprise a legitimate contract between my best
wishes and the results of the Union's demands in any case?  It
doesn't.

As far as I know, the voting booth isn't 'unionized'.  I choose
who will represent me.  Sometimes I lose, sometimes I don't win.
Sometimes I do win.  I don't have any moral responsibility to
support the winner of a race in which I voted against, and indeed
strongly opposed.  Sorry, this isn't something that I will allow
you to call on  my own behalf.  This is my vote. It doesn't
belong to you, or Bill Anderson.  And I have an option to support
the  winner if I choose to, but must in this case, certain will
not!

In this process, I want to make this clear, I am NOT obligated to
be represented by a candidate who does NOT support my interests
or my vote.

Stop twisting this into the wind.

Come on! Give me a break.  To put this into colloquial language,
do YOU really believe these fuckers that I strongly opposed and
voted against REPRESENT ME!?  Am I therefore obligated to support
their representation of ME?

No. I don't think so!  Not going to happen!

THIS GOVERNMENT DOES NOT REPRESENT ANYTHING WHATSOEVER in what I
support or would possibly even consider supporting.  Why don't
you, and Bill, get together and concoct another scheme that might
suggest that I have any responsibility to support this nebulous
idea of false representation?

Kindest regards,
Frank