Good evening, Bill...

Bill Anderson wrote:

> Your cognitive dissonance is resonating into higher levels of
> reverberation, setting up a positive feedback loop.

<chuckling> Are you *SURE* you haven't written speeches for the U.S.
House, Senate or the President of the United States before? That sets up
hitherto unseen levels of obfuscation that fly in the face of what is
considered to be palatable dispersement by most layers of our government,
with the possible exception of The Department of Homeland Security, which
writes stuff not even their own analysts comprehend completely.

Dave
--
Dave Laird ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
The Used Kharma Lot

 Fortune Random Thought For the Minute
When the going gets tough, everyone leaves.
                -- Lynch