On Sun, 2004-12-12 at 21:47 -0800, Dave Laird wrote:
> Good evening, Bill...
>
> Bill Anderson wrote:
>
> > Your cognitive dissonance is resonating into higher levels of
> > reverberation, setting up a positive feedback loop.
>
> <chuckling> Are you *SURE* you haven't written speeches for the U.S.
> House, Senate or the President of the United States before?

Not yet. ;) Though I did compete in Speech and Debate for many a year
with very few defeats. Does that count?

>  That sets up
> hitherto unseen levels of obfuscation that fly in the face of what is
> considered to be palatable dispersement by most layers of our government,
> with the possible exception of The Department of Homeland Security, which
> writes stuff not even their own analysts comprehend completely.

My apologies. Maybe next time I'll just say something like:
"Dude, your head is so far up your @ss you think the echoes coming back
to you are other people's voices"
Better? :^D

I am glad someone saw the humor in it though. :)

Cheers,
Bill