Travis Pahl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in part:

>As for what it would take from me?  Well I would be willing to support
>them if 1/3 of them voted the same way I would at least 2/3rds of the
>time.

I'd be surprised if they haven't been doing so already, and for quite a
while, if you count each vote equally.  On 2nd thought, it's possible that
the large number of procedural votes would knock the ratio down closer to
50:50.  I mean, it might be a matter of chance whether you'd agree with
many on any particular vote to close discussion, etc.  Usually those votes
move things according to the strategy of a party leadership, and if you
considered their strategy in your judgement, that might increase it
considerably from 50:50.

In Your Sly Tribe,
Robert