That is a decent answer.  I will remind you in 2 years.

As for what it would take from me?  Well I would be willing to support
them if 1/3 of them voted the same way I would at least 2/3rds of the
time.  Once this occurs I would consider it worth my while to support
that party.  That goes for any party.  Right now only the LP meets
this criteria.

Travis