Greetings, Travis!

Given the current situation, I'm willing to give them 2 years--with 60
Senators.  And even then, I'm not going to buy into some stupid
"zero-tolerance" kind of rule where I'm not supposed to watch the debates
and see that some "moderates" are peeling off and screwing the majority of
their party members.

Now that I've answered your question (probably not to your satisfaction, but
it's the best you're going to get) I've got one for you, what would it take
for you to see that there is significant support within the Republican party
(including the elected officials) for libertarian ideas?

Lowell C. Savage
It's the freedom, stupid!
Gun control: tyrants' tool, fools' folly.