Good evening again, SJ!

SJ Doc wrote in response to Frank Reichert...

Oh, good grief. She's a *lawyer* - and a government lawyer in the bargain. Anything she gets (short of being drawn and quartered a la *Braveheart*) is nothing more than she deserves.

Well, as this seems to have become 'water under the bridge'... we now have yet another lawyer, and perhaps even one who is intrenched largely upon right-wing causes on steroids! Ya want to bet this one doesn't get nominated? Nevertheless, I predict this one will make it through the hoops, although at a tremendous bloody cost, at least in terms of the false right versus left controversy which everyone seems to still be focused upon.

I suspect, my point in all of this boils down to this: I do not see how liberty causes will be forthcoming in the near future under the so-called redefined new court? Tell me just how THAT is going to happen!

Kindest regards,
Frank