Hi,

well, the SAIR tests seem to be up.  I went and had a look at the sample
questions.

I am mystified at the testing about ancient events in the first couple of
questions.

I have also found a mistake (although I must admit to only scoring 14 out
of 23 the first time round :-).

Here is the mistake:

         3.1b     Which one of the following is the correct command to
store all of the contents of all files in the
         present working directory (or pwd) into a single new file called
'all_in_one'?
            a    cat * > all_in_one
            b    cp * all_in_one
            c    cat * >> all_in_one
            d    All of the above

C is given as the correct answer, but it seems clearly wrong. If all_in_one
already exists, then its contents will be appended with the contents of the
other files.

The location is: http://www.linuxcertification.com/quizzes/Level1Quiz/

Regards
-------
Richard Sharpe, [EMAIL PROTECTED], NS Computer Software and Services P/L,
Samba (Team member www.samba.org), Ethereal (Team member www.zing.org)
Co-author, SAMS Teach Yourself Samba in 24 Hours