Aaron wrote:

About $20 unlimited phoning. (sorry my mailer ate your original message).

There are two competing companies vor VoIP to telephone service in the
U.S.

Packet8 is the cheaper they are $20 a month. You place a propritary box on
your network and connect a phone to it. You can then call the U.S. or Canada
for no incremental cost over the $20 a month.

The other company is Vonage, they are about twice the price. They use
a Motorola box which is similar. They have an Israeli rep www.amerifone.com.

I have their service, my son's former roomate had a p8. My service
worked fine 99% of the time, the p8 never did. Blind calls to to people
from one or the other proved that at least from Israel, Vonage was much
better.

Geoff.
--
Geoffrey S. Mendelson [EMAIL PROTECTED]