I haven't solved the problem yet. From 012 someone "superior" (network
dep) are supposed to call me and they will put hot on conference and
this time I intend to request the net admin/integrator to take care of
that AND ask them to go directly to the switch and disable the
firewall.The ip from where there is  75-80% packet lost is a principal
switchand another 1 or 2 ips where I get additional ~15-20% packet
lost. They have  a harsh firewall on the main switch. ALL UDP ports
are blocked. TCP also a lot of ports closed.

tcptraceroute (as opposed to traceroute manages to bypass firewall)
reveals that there is a firewall, although inside hot (between
switches) the ports are open (firewalk). As for the problem you had
last week, I am not sure, because I have static IP without  dialer
(MPLS) and the first 2 hops  belong to hot (where the packet loss
occurs) and the 3rd hop is 012. One of support guys said that is 012
blame because they are only infrastructure. 012 says it's hot ip and
they are right. And I am the ball which is ping-ponged. ;-(

AND ttl to my default gateway is 255. ttl for google.com is 225.

But, I will try wireshark as well to check syn, syn-ack. I don't use 3
way handshake. Otherwise I will be detected. I use nmap -sS. I
understand that you used -sT flag. Correct?

They make troubles if you scan their net?  -sT for instance?

If you can tell me what exactly you ran, I will be glad.