I had that problem with spam-assassin' Bayesian filter. I actually tried
using the Junk folder of mozilla to train SA (sa-learn --mbox --spam
Junk). Until now, there are still some Chinese junk messages passing
through the sanity check of SA.

--
  .~.    Might, Courage, Vision. In Linux We Trust.
 / v \   http://www.linux-sxs.org