(Please note the effort to translate the dates above from American into
English :-)

I'm coming over from the 8th to the 13th of November, mainly for the IPMS/UK
Sclae Modelworld show in Telford, Shropshire on the 9th and 10th. My party
plans on staying up there until the morning of the 11th, when we'll leave and
head for RAF Duxford Air Museum (having visited RAF Cosford on Sunday; we like
our museums, we do). Once we're kicked from Duxford at closing time, the rest
of my party intends to head for Yeovil, but I'm asking them to drop me at the
nearest Tube station they can, so I can spend the rest of Monday and all of
Tuesday in London. My flight leaves Heathrow Wednesday late-morning (Virgin's
daily San Francisco flight).

So, I am interested in (a) interesting places to hang out Monday or Tuesday
evening (I expect to be admiring art or gadgetry during the day Tuesday-- the
London Museum of Science has a 007 exhibit on). Also, pointers to fairly
inexpensive places to stay. I only need two nights, and tube access is a plus,
since that will be my transportation.

Mostly-frivolous personal information about me can be had at the blogging URL
in the signature, or on my perlmonks page (under "rjray").

Randy
Randy J. Ray        Campbell, CA    http://www.rjray.org    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Silicon Valley Scale Modelers: http://www.svsm.org