On 2002.10.29 07:42 Kate L Pugh wrote:

So, emergency meet, Tuesday 12 November, The Lamb, Holborn.
  http://www.fancyapint.com/thepubs/pub77.htm
  http://www.streetmap.co.uk/streetmap.dll?P2M?P=WC1N3LZ&Z=1

I'll make a post to the announce list once Randy's confirmed this
sounds OK.  (Randy, is this OK?)
Well now, this is certainly more than I'd have hoped for. Who am I to turn away such hospitality? Sounds great to me, though I confess to being an infrequent drinker. I'll have to trust you fine folks as to which of the local beverages are best to sample.

I have a friend who married and moved to London a few years ago, that I've been trying to get ahold of for a place to stay (no luck yet). So I'll be looking at the hotel resources later today. I'm pretty familiar with the underground out there (spent two weeks in London a few years ago), and I still have my trusty A-Z. Finding the place should be no trouble at all. And, I suspect, finding the Perl geeks once there will be even easier :-).

Randy
--
[EMAIL PROTECTED] http://www.rjray.org http://www.svsm.org

Any spammers auto-extracting addresses from this message will definitely want
to include [EMAIL PROTECTED] and [EMAIL PROTECTED]