S. Joel Bernstein wrote:
>> o The Lamb on Lamb's Conduit Street, WC1 - it's a Young's pub. Very
>>   nice too. Their phone number is 020 7405-0713, and they have a
>>   lovely sunken drinking area which we might take over... nearest
>>   tube is probably Russell Square.

David Cantrell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Dear Pub Minion, a decision if you please.

I don't do decisions, but I asked the Leader and he says the Lamb.

So, emergency meet, Tuesday 12 November, The Lamb, Holborn.
  http://www.fancyapint.com/thepubs/pub77.htm
  http://www.streetmap.co.uk/streetmap.dll?P2M?P=WC1N3LZ&Z=1

I'll make a post to the announce list once Randy's confirmed this
sounds OK.  (Randy, is this OK?)

Kake