Chris -

An example of what I refer to as "Do Not Apply" is "2   IIS Neighbors".
This is the old style (AKA narrow metric) neighbor advertisement which has a
fixed format and does not support sub-TLVs. It is impossible to advertise
information about the same neighbor in multiple TLVs (unless you just want to
be redundant - which I would consider a bug outside of transient conditions
where a TLV moves from one LSP to another). The discussion of "multi-part"
simply has no meaning for this TLV.

Calling this "implicit single-part TLVs" isn’t as attractive to me. It would
seem to require a definition of what a "single-part TLV" is - whereas saying
"NA" just indicates "multi-part" isn't applicable and requires no further
explanation.
But I won’t argue the point as long as we have a common understanding.

The significant issue at the moment is that such TLVs are currently marked as
"Explicit multi-part TLV allowed" in the spreadsheet and this is wrong.

   Les