Of course, there is one plucked instrument from Bach's time that can
   easily and idiomatically accommodate all the notes: the Lautenwerk
   (gut-strung harpsichord). Forget I just wrote that. We need the work
   each Easter season.
   Chris
   [1]Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

   On Monday, March 19, 2018, 11:43 PM, John Lenti <johnle...@hotmail.com>