An 11-course, you meant...

Regards
Stephan

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: lute-...@cs.dartmouth.edu [mailto:lute-...@cs.dartmouth.edu] Im Auftrag
von John Lenti
Gesendet: Dienstag, 20. März 2018 04:41
An: howard posner; lute@cs.dartmouth.edu
Betreff: [LUTE] Re: Betrachte meine Seel

   Betrachte is a problematic number. It can’t be played without
   alteration on gallichon or archlute or swan-neck or theorbo or German
   theorbo or teorbe de piece or guitar or banjo or mandora or bandora or
   mandrill or budgerigar. A 13-course bass rider lute is the only thing I
   know of that can play the whole shebang without octave displacement of
   a couple of bass notes. That may be significant.

   Sent from [1]Mail for Windows 10