Pure speculation. Where are the facts? Can anyone document good nail
   polishing techniques that may have been used centuries ago? I would
   love to see it. Techniques used to polish things from telescope lenses
   and mirrors to razors would not work well on fingernails. The chamois
   stropping technique used by Segovia because there was not much better
   in the mid 20th Century would be deemed laughable today among those who
   play with nails.

   A. John Mardinly, Ph.D., P.E.

   On May 7, 2019, at 4:48 AM, Yuval Dvoran <[1]yuval.dvo...@posteo.de>