After I pare my nails I step outside and find a brick sidewalk or wall
   and sweep the back of my hand over it--the opposite direction you'd use
   to scratch your fingers on the blackboard to irritate others. It's a
   crude ceramic abrasive surface but it works. I could spend more time on
   it for perfection, I suppose and it's a technology I and my renaissance
   counterparts have/had available.
   Sean

   On Tue, May 7, 2019 at 1:46 PM John Mardinly <[1]john.mardi...@asu.edu>