Hi Anders

Anders Ekberg wrote:
Concerning t1 (where you said in a previous post that it works):
No, what worked was that I saw nothing of the other bug.

So everything was a misunderstanding then?
Let me then summarize again: For you, none of the four versions gives you a Swedish LyX (which makes sense because there are no Swedish translations in the source).

Hmm, was that an insult ;-) (though against Swedes or our Norwegian friends probably can be discussed ;-)

Javisst! :) I won't ask my labmates - I am sitting in Stockholm right now.

Cheers,
Konrad