Scott Kostyshak <skostysh <at> lyx.org> writes:

> Hi Paul, can you send a minimal example to the list so we can see if we
> see the changes in other formats? So to confirm, if you compile with
> XeTeX or LuaTeX you do not see the changes?

Scott,

I'm not set up to use LuaTeX (and don't know how to use XeTeX); I'm just
testing the "old school" formats.

I'm accessing the list through GMANE, so I can't attach files. Instead, I
zipped up a minimal example and parked it in my public Dropbox folder:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/m84n1te4n2n6c3j/change%20tracking.zip?dl=0. I
included three PDF output files (generated via pdflatex, ps2pdf and dvipdfm)
and one DVI file. They all contain the changes, but only the first one shows
them properly formatted.

Paul