On Tue, Oct 20, 2015 at 03:49:40PM +0000, Paul A. Rubin wrote:
> Scott Kostyshak <skostysh <at> lyx.org> writes:
>

> > Hi Paul, can you send a minimal example to the list so we can see if we
> > see the changes in other formats? So to confirm, if you compile with
> > XeTeX or LuaTeX you do not see the changes?
>
> Scott,
>
> I'm not set up to use LuaTeX (and don't know how to use XeTeX); I'm just
> testing the "old school" formats.

I don't actually know how to use XeTeX either, but LyX takes care of the
necessary XeTeX-specific things so it just works for me. If it doesn't
work for you then it is probably because of a non-trivial preamble.

I'm not suggesting you switch to XeTeX. I also use pdfTeX. I just say
the above in case anyone out there is curious.

Scott