On Wed, Jan 4, 2012 at 9:57 AM, Murat Yildizoglu <myi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Strange indeed,
> On my MBP(*), there is no visible lag. Using my touchpad's scroll down
> (two finger gesture), I can go from start of the Guide de l'utilisateur to
> its end in 14 seconds. Lyx 2.0.2, standard binary downloaded from Lyx.org
> (LyX-2.0.2+qt4-cocoa.dmg).
>
> Maybe I have not correctly understood your test?
>
> (*) 15" screen, 8GB RAM, 2.4GHz Core i7, OSX 10.7.2.

1. Open a document (e.g. the User Manual).
2. Either scroll with trackpad or scroll with the scroll bar on the right
side of the window.

There is a significant lag when scrolling. If you scroll back and forth,
the screen does not follow well at all.  Again, I only observe this on OSX
10.7.2 - not on 10.6.8.

2.3 GHz i7 with 8 GB RAM.