Hey Steve,

M100 can run at 76800 on it's UART.

Ken

On 4/26/20 2:39 AM, Stephen Adolph wrote:
John what are you connecting to at 76800? I dont think I have anything other than an m100.

On Sunday, April 26, 2020, John R. Hogerhuis <jho...@pobox.com <mailto:jho...@pobox.com>> wrote:

    On Sat, Apr 25, 2020 at 7:25 PM Stephen Adolph
    <twospru...@gmail.com <mailto:twospru...@gmail.com>> wrote:

        Still playing around with the BCR TTL serial port.
        ...yes it has it's limitations... half duplex, no flow
        control, bit-banged

        ..but it is fast!  Today I was able to get 32kB transferred in
        7 seconds.  That's pretty close to 100% utilization on the
        57600 baud line.

    Very cool :-)

        I think that is a new M100 record.  It might need independent
        verification!

    Close!

I just measured TBACK.EXE at 76800bps dumps all 32K to a PC in 6.56seconds.

    > .\TBACK.EXE -b -f COM9 ABACK.CB

    At 19200 it's like 9 seconds.

    :-)

    TBACK.EXE has you RUN"COM:98N1E" and it injects a small program
    that bootstraps up to 76800bps and then blasts the data out the port.

    -- John.